Social media is something that many people can’t seem to get their head around; despite being one of the fastest growing and most important ways to market a business, it’s something that holds many people back from being able to achieve their goals and move forward in the way that they originally intended. This excellent infographic, though, can help you start to understand one of the most important factors of using social media; What Are The Best Times To Post on Social Media?
This is something that you really need to understand to promote your business in a progressive manner.
In this infographic, you’ll find out the best times and some great hints and tips for improving your overall practices when working online with social media. You’ll find creating content that people genuinely want to see much easier now, improving the overall experience and progress for you with online marketing.
What Are The Best Times To Post on Social Media? Infographic Summary
The amount of information stored within this infographic makes it an absolutely wonderful read for anyone who wants to start using social media more effectively. You need to be prepared to put in the hard work and the effort to get the best performance out of each social media campaign that you run, but some of the key things that stick out from this infographic that could be of assistance to you in the future include;
- The vast majority of Facebook posts are likely to be picked up and have a greater chance of becoming viral towards the end of the week. Facebook tends to have more active, happy people on I during a Friday – with more than a tenth of what could be considered “happiness” through volume of likes being added on to a typical weekly total
- This means that if you want to promote your business in any way via Facebook wait until the weekend!
- Twitter is a bit more varied, though. Although the weekends can provide nearly 15% of extra engagement for your business, especially with other businesses as they have more time to browse, during the week – especially a Wednesday- you can make great gains with customers. If you are a B2B business, wait until the weekend!
- LinkedIn works best on the midweek, especially during business hours, as this is when people will be most likely to have their profiles actively open and engaging with people. More than 90% of B2B-marketing companies estimate that LinkedIn is their most powerful asset for strong marketing and social media lead generation
- Pinterest is great on a Saturday night and can be incredibly useful for getting some viral marketing going on at the height of the height on social media
- Monday business hours seem to have the most success with Instagram, as people tend to be looking for nice ways to cheer themselves up!
- Early mornings – 9-11AM on Monday-Friday seems to be the best place for Google+ users
So what are you waiting for? Start posting with accuracy!
Infographic credit: QuickSprout