For anyone who is involved within the world of graphic and digital design, it’s always difficult to make sure that you have the right grasp on any content that you create. Being able to attract and intrigue people is always the aim of the game, of course, but how can you effectively do that when you know that the images you are providing simply are not appealing enough in terms of their aesthetic value and their unique nature?
How can you start to make a change here?
Creating visual content is vital for any business, and being able to react to the market and give yourself the best chance of being successful is always going to play a key role in how you move forward in the future – this infographic can help do just that.
The Ultimate Guide to Creating Visually Appealing Content Infographic Summary
With more than half of social media being made up of images today, it’s vital that you can get into the world of graphical content and really capture your market. Not sure how? Then these key points from the infographic should help you do just that;
- The vast majority of updates on social media will take place on visual content, too, so it’s vital that you find a way of being able to manage this effectively
- To do this, you need to tap into the 94% higher view count that you can get with images as opposed to text. Relevant images will shatter the problems many people have with buying into your content and will make them far more likely to listen to what you have to say
- Images are the most important factor of being able to command and control your social media audience for the future
- It’s naturally easier to take in a photo than a stream of worlds – 90% of the information that our brains receive is actually visual. Therefore it makes sense to play on this
- Creative photography, unique videos, infographics, comics, charts, screenshots and memes are all the most popular way to get yourself forward in the world and get your brand noticed visually
- Avoid stock images if you can – they represent nothing but placeholders and usually won’t give you something that genuinely represents your business in an organic and realistic way
- BeFunky, canva, PowerPoint and Skitch are the best ways to help you make truly awesome looking content for your website and your social media
- Use a grid when you design yourself, it will ensure that you stay in line and make content that people can genuinely keep up with
- If you are going to use some stock photos you need to make it stand out and really help it go with the flow of what you are suggesting or saying – don’t just pick something as it looks cool or trendy, pick it because it genuinely fits with whatever kind of message you were trying to put across for the long-term
Infographic source: QuickSprout