Podcasts are quickly gaining ground and getting media attention like never before. With the massive growth and attention on podcasting, there is no doubt that many people are looking to make some money from it in the process.
John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire has made millions of dollars through his daily podcast by teaching others how to launch podcasts of their own. The majority of his earnings come through signups to his online coaching course and podcasting community at Podcaster’s Paradise.
To learn more about John Lee Dumas and his podcasting success with Entrepreneur on Fire, be sure to check out the infographic below.
The Journey of Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast Infographic Summary
- The journey of Entrepreneur on Fire is to inspire millions of people around the world, one download at a time. For John Lee Dumas, his journey is continuing every day as his audience is in the millions, to go right along with his revenue.
- On September 23, 2012 John Lee Dumas launched the first episode of Entrepreneur on Fire.
- JLD has had many mentors and expert guidance along the way. Jaime Tardy and Lewis Howes being two of the most popular.
- Barbara Corcoran was featured on EOFire episode #75.
- John Lee Dumas was a featured speaker at New Media Expo in Las Vegas in January 2013.
- Tim Ferriss was the featured guest on episode #95. John publishes his first ebook on Amazon, which includes 15 free tutorial videos. In April 2013 JLD starts accepting paid podcast sponsors.
- Kate joins JLD as a full-time employee at EOF.
- May 14, 2013 EOFire hits 1 million downloads.
- December 2013, EOFire has it’s first $100,000 month.
- September 22, 2014 EOFire celebrates it’s second birthday and continued success.
Infographics are always going to be in demand, as businesses and brands are always going to want to get exposure for their sites and people love to view infographics because of how easy and fun they are to scan through. Follow these steps when creating your next infographic and you will get more views and shares than ever before!
Infographic source: Entrepreneur on Fire