In the world of business, anyone can become an entrepreneur, CEO or executive — it’s all about the passion, dedicated and effort you put into it. Even with that being said, it’s still a heavily male dominated industry. However, times are changing and women are quickly climbing to the top of the ladder and competing with the best experts and business owners in the world today.
The only thing more exciting than seeing women finding more success in the world of business, is being able to break down all of the figures and share them with our valuable audience. Through the “Women Mean Business” infographic below, we are going to break down some of the key statistics and takeaways on how women are finding more success in the world of business than ever below.
Statistics of Women Business Owners Who Mean Business Infographic Summary
A logo design is more than just a simple design. It’s a design that represents your brand, emits emotions with your audience and is something you want your customers to associate with value and love. Yes, a logo design is quite special and here are some of the best tips to help create a great logo for your business or brand.
- Over 9 million women owned business are now in the US, with 500 new women owned businesses being started every day.
- Over $1.6 trillion in business was generated by women owned businesses in 2014.
- 1 out of every 5 US businesses with revenues of $1 million or more is owned by women.
- 30% of US businesses are women owed businesses in the year of 2015.
- The average revenues per women owned businesses in the US is $156,000.
- 8.9 Million is the number of employees that are currently working at women owned businesses.
- Over $290 billion is paid out through the payroll of companies in the US owned by women.
- The states with the most women owned businesses are California, Texas, New York, Florida and Illinois.
- The top three industries with women owned businesses are healthcare / social assistance, educational services and teaching, and legal/consulting/accounting/science related jobs.
Infographic source: Balboa Capital