SEO and PPC marketing are two of the most effective ways to drive traffic to your site, however, they are very different at the same time. SEO stands for search engine optimization and is the process in which you create content and build your site so it ranks high in the search results organically. PPC stands for pay per click marketing and is the method of paying on a per click basis to rank at the top of the search results for specific keywords.
To learn more about SEO and PPC be sure to browse through the infographic below.
SEO vs PPC – What is the difference? Infographic Summary
No matter what your online site, brand or business is, both SEO and PPC marketing can be a driving force for traffic to your site. We’ve highlighted some of the key points from the infographic above.
- 42% of all search engine users click on the top ranked search results — no one really goes beyond the first page
- Only 23% of search users actually click on the PPC and paid advertisements
- 15% of search users will try different search engines to find better results
- 23% of online users will click on a result found after the second page
- 62% of search users are impatient and only click on results found on the first page
To get the most out of your online marketing efforts, be sure to implement both SEO and PPC into your traffic generation efforts.
Source: Magic Logix