One of the hardest things to do when running your own company or business, is keeping your employees motivation. Not only is it crucial for getting work done, it’s also the difference between having a successful and profitable company, or simply going out of business.
Keeping your employees motivated is more than just being nice or giving them a decent working environment. Discover the secret to keeping your employees motivated through the infographic below.
How to Keep Employees Motivated Infographic Summary
Keeping company employees motivated comes down to a wide range of factors, many of which we’ve broken down for you in this highlights below.
- The first step to keeping your employees motivated, is knowing what type of motivation you are going to use — Intrinsic or Extrinsic.
- Intrinsic motivation is the motivation that comes from the inside, such as pride, satisfaction and having fun.
- Extrinsic motivation is all about motivation that comes from the outside, which is usually compared to money, trophies and prizes.
- Autonomy, mastery and purpose are the three driving forces behind motivation.
- Personal growth is the key to employee motivation.
When trying to build a success business and team of employees within your company, be sure to reflect back on these employee motivational tips.
Infographic source: OfficeVibe