As we all know there are many tools out there to help protect our web site and blogging progress online and to help make sure we never need to lose anything to malfunctions and system compromises. To get around this problem, you simply need to make sure that you have the right way forward. To get there you need to start moving forward using these tools.
One of the most popular out there at the moment is the SuperCacher, and this infographic will let you see just why they are so highly rated.
The Super Powers of a Super Cacher to Increase Site Speed Infographic Summary
This infographic can help you see just how powerful a SuperCacher can be, as it provides you with a much easier to manage the way that website requests are being managed. This can help you in a huge variety of ways, giving you benefits and additional features that include;
- Ensuring that your server never has to come under the kind of duress and problems that many of us expect it to come under – with the right system you can put these problems to bed and stop your server from toasting itself or running out of gas and downing tools!
- A SuperCacher does this by acting as the world’s most efficient middle-man – it takes the information they looked at previously and makes a copy of assembled content
- This means that when the content is next requested by a user of the website, even by more than one user at the same time, the SuperCacher can roar into life and start making a comprehensive difference to the way that these things are going to be managed
- This makes a massive difference to things like information storage, meaning that your clients aren’t left tapping their feet waiting for the website to load
- With three unique layers of cache to look into –static, dynamic and mem-cached – you can lay down a much better marker for how the website is going to progress and improve over time. This will, in turn, give you plenty of details about where you need to go next, in particular how to manage everything effectively
- By using a SuperCacher, you can make sure that your website can load as much as 4x faster. This brings you more than 4x the traffic, though; it can bring you as much as 100x what you are getting at this moment in time!
Infographic source: SiteGround