There are currently over 300+ million active users on Google+ and another 2 billion more across other major social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. While Google+ never really picked up like the other big networks, it’s still well worth your time and consideration if you are an active blogger, social media marketer or do any type of business online.
If you are actively trying to build your Google+ following or simply trying to decide if the social network is worth your time, be sure to check out the How to Improve Engagement on Google+ infographic below.
How to Improve Engagement on Google+ Infographic Summary
Before giving up on Google+ because you can’t seem to figure out how to grow and scale your following like you can on Twitter and Facebook, be sure to read through the tips below and also looking over the full infographic chart above.
- 22% of online adults use Google+ on a monthly basis.
- 42% are using Google+ to interact with different brands and their content.
- 70% of the top 100 brands in the world are using Google+ for branding and marketing purposes.
- In terms of post-click engagement, Google+ sends an average of 2.45 pageviews per click.
- To create the perfect profile on Google+, be sure to include both a profile and cover photo and fill in a good description in the about area. When using Google+ circles, find and add people who share the same interests as you.
- When sharing a post with “Public”, it means everyone can see your content. To get the most out of Google+, be sure to stay involved and active within out Google+ communities.
Now that you have a better understanding of how Google+ works and the best methods for increasing your profile engagement, while not head over to your account now and start getting active?
Infographic source: DigitalInformationWorld.com