The logo design of your brand or business is always going to be one of the first things your audience sees. Just think about any of the most successful businesses and brands in the world today like Starbucks, Walmart, Target, and McDonald’s — they all have a unique design and brand that is recognized around the world. Many of these brands are so well known, that they don’t even need to have their names on the logo… people just know who they are because they have become such a part of their everyday life.
When coming up with a logo design for your brand, be sure to consider how your audience will see your identity and if it’s something they will relate with. This is something we will cover in more detail through the “Logo has Always Been There” infographic below.
Different Types of Logos and How They Can Represent Your Brand Infographic Summary
When you think about different logos, you are probably first going to think about businesses and companies. However, there are many different meanings and uses for logo designs… which we’ve broken down for you below.
- A logo design is a distinct mark of identity that affirms the existence of a company or an organization.
- Researches have found that logos were first used in the form of coins and seals back in ancient times.
- The journey of a logo is something that actually started during the creation of the universe, as everything has something unique about it (planets, stars etc.)
- An apple is also known as the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge, which is also why and how a logo can represent a sign of seductiveness.
- Faces can also be used as logos, while also representing individuality.
- Michael Jackson has used several logo designs over the course of his career, but his voice has been one of his biggest branding accomplishments.
- When trying to express love, a red rose is a great logo that can be used.
Logos are not just used for political and commercial purposes, they are also used in our everyday lives.
Infographic Source: Infographic Design Team