SEO is a massive mystery for some people, whilst it’s the key to long-term success and millions for others. Whether you are a small business that is looking to try and establish itself or you are a big name business looking to really put your stamp down online, you will find that SEO can be one of your most important allies in making a comprehensive difference to your overall progress.
This infographic, 7 SEO Predictions That Could Determine The Success of Your Website in 2015, is a fantastic guide to what looks set to come. You can expect to see key changes coming along in everything from;
- Content and the way its structured
- How websites are managed and looked upon by the search engines
- Social media and its growing importance
- The power of link building
- Security and how it will be more vital than ever before
- Local rankings
- Smart Watches
All of these key predictions are things that you really need to take into account as 2015 looks to be one of the most explosive yet for SEO campaigners. You are about to see some of the biggest changes to SEO for quite some time!
7 SEO Predictions That Could Determine The Success of Your Website in 2015 Infographic Summary
As you can imagine, the changes that are expected to come are all in line with what has been happening over the last few years as a matter of fact; quality is becoming more important than ever. A unique take on a subject with a personal feel is far more valuable to a website than ten rewrites of the same article with a bundle of keywords being used. This is what some expect to see in 2015, following on from this;
- Websites are becoming more involved with the mobile arm of the web and 2015 will solidify this approach more than ever. Mobile-first is becoming more vital for a website so don’t be surprised if you find that responsive web design is going to become more important, too!
- Content has always led the way for quality websites but today its more important than ever before; it has to serve a genuine purpose and not just be a lot of trash to fill up the pages and make yourself seem interesting. You want people to actually take interest & share it via social media
- Speaking of social media, you’ll find that high social media shares are going to be more linked with the performance of any online website than ever before. Without the right social media arm in there, how can the business expect to perform at its peak?
- Link building is equally vital, as websites need to be able to perform to Penguin standards and use link building to create cohesive content partnerships
- Securing your website and making it user-friendly and safe to visit will be more important as the internet becomes safer and more regulated for newbies
- Local searches are now more refined than ever and 2015 will continue this trend even further, ensuring local results are far more accurate for users
When smart watches and similar gadgets take off, the entire landscape could change yet again! These simple predictions all point towards quality remaining ever-important.
Infographic credit: Red Website Design